• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free To A Good (or Any) Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark_m

Reaction score
fridge1.jpgfridge2.jpgfridge3.jpg :beer: I have an old fridge body fitted with thermostat & power point for lightbulb or heater pad for winter brewing. Works well but no longer needed, I do however need the space in the shed. Free for pickup Ivanhoe, Vic. Contact me on 0418 323 305 if interested. Cheers, Mark.

Hi Mark,

I'll take it off your hands! I'll give you a call tomorrow (when it's a reasonable hour).

Are you sure you don't want anything in return for it?

Cheers
Brad

--EDIT--
Actually, cancel that Mark...I just ran it past the other other housemates and they tell me NO :( Sorry 'bout that...(walks off sulking!)

Hi Mark,

Sounds very interesting.

Might be able to come round on the weekend if someone else hasn't already claimed it by then, I'll have to find out if I can borrow a car and trailer though as I don't have a tow-bar :( .

Have been looking for my first fermenting fridge, as I am just a standard Kit brewer atm.

Will post again when I find out...if someone rings you before then though, no dramas.

Cheers, Ryan

chug!chug! said:
Time for new housemates! :chug: :chug: :lol:
[post="118237"][/post]​

They'll be sorry once they taste the magnificance that will be my beer...then I won't let them have any after that. MWHA-HA-HA!

razzmeister said:
Hi Mark,

Sounds very interesting.

Might be able to come round on the weekend if someone else hasn't already claimed it by then, I'll have to find out if I can borrow a car and trailer though as I don't have a tow-bar :( .

Have been looking for my first fermenting fridge, as I am just a standard Kit brewer atm.

Will post again when I find out...if someone rings you before then though, no dramas.

Cheers, Ryan
[post="118283"][/post]​

Ryan,
where in Melbourne are you? If you're nearby I may even be able to drop off. Give me a call if you like.
I won't be back online until tomorrow sometime, computer is down.
Cheers, Mark

Latest posts

Back