• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE (MELB): Fermenting fridge (all fridge)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Bought a fridge about 9 months ago from eBay for $75 and it worked perfectly until I shifted things around in the garage and now it does not get down to cold crashing temps (was getting to -1C). But it seems to work OK at regular fermenting temps (during summer). Probably lost the gas but I got impatient and found another one, so this is surplus to my needs. I have the shelves/trays etc too. It's very clean I scrubbed it down massively upon receipt, sterilised, rinsed and sanitised.

It's an all fridge (no freezer) and about 160cm tall, easily fits my 27L chronical. Can get dimensions if needed but hoping someone is desperate for one and can pickup soon so I can get some space in garage back. I'm in Macleod N-E Suburbs.

FREE, but won't knock back a couple of your finest also :)

Cheers!

6b822aa497a9720ade266ddc7d448762.jpg
fbd681cfac46d1d1ce0d9c8916e5de99.jpg
a3e018bd17f420326233603b1f30fa4a.jpg

What suburb are you in and does it still cool at all or is it a goner?
Still could be handy as it looks like a nice size for a kegmentor

Edit: oops completely missed where you mentioned your suburb, a bit far for me especially with petrol at it's current long weekend price :)

All good mate. I don’t think it’s lost all the gas as it was ok for ale and lager (10C) ferment temps in summer. Just couldn’t cold crash to -1C etc...

Back