• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free! Keg Fridge With Tap/shank/gas Line Hole

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsb

Worth waiting for
Reaction score
Having just finished my Keezer upgrade, I'm looking to bid farewell to my trusty old Kegerator.

It's free to a good home, would be a great way to get started on kegging (as it was for me.)
I'd accept a bottle of your finest, or a yeast slant or two, but you'd be doing me a favour taking it away.

The lowdown:
The plastic shelving inside of the door has been ripped out to better fit two Cornie Kegs, not a tidy job but it works!
It has mould here and there, you could clean it off I suppose! The seals are OK, will do as is.
It's got a shank with fitting for Beer line/Brumby tap through the door - you can have those to get you started.
It's got a hole pre-drilled in the side to run your gas line through (as I did.)
It fits 2 Cornies, you could rig up a shelf above to put yeast/bottles etc.. on too, the original shelving is long gone.
It also wobbles, one corner foot is missing, you could fix this I suppose, or just be too lazy and get more and more annoyed at the wobble over a few years, all the time not bothering to take the 2 minutes to just fix said wobble.

You need:
Kegs!
Beer!
Gas!
Reg/Lines/Fittings etc.
Fridgemate if you want control over temp.

The reveal:

The where:
Randwick area, Sydney. PM me if you want it, first in best dressed, save me having to send this one to Fridge Valhalla.

Having just finished my Keezer upgrade, I'm looking to bid farewell to my trusty old Kegerator.

It's free to a good home, would be a great way to get started on kegging (as it was for me.)
I'd accept a bottle of your finest, or a yeast slant or two, but you'd be doing me a favour taking it away.

The lowdown:
The plastic shelving inside of the door has been ripped out to better fit two Cornie Kegs, not a tidy job but it works!
It has mould here and there, you could clean it off I suppose! The seals are OK, will do as is.
It's got a shank with fitting for Beer line/Brumby tap through the door - you can have those to get you started.
It's got a hole pre-drilled in the side to run your gas line through (as I did.)
It fits 2 Cornies, you could rig up a shelf above to put yeast/bottles etc.. on too, the original shelving is long gone.
It also wobbles, one corner foot is missing, you could fix this I suppose, or just be too lazy and get more and more annoyed at the wobble over a few years, all the time not bothering to take the 2 minutes to just fix said wobble.

You need:
Kegs!
Beer!
Gas!
Reg/Lines/Fittings etc.
Fridgemate if you want control over temp.

The reveal:

The where:
Randwick area, Sydney. PM me if you want it, first in best dressed, save me having to send this one to Fridge Valhalla.

I'll take it! Sending PM. PM Sent

..and spoken for, pending pickup. Cheers :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back