• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Hardwood Timber Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkirky

Reaction score
Gday all...

I was given a timber bar by a young lad who has cystic fybrosis. He made the bar himself and is extremely talented. The bar was complete but now needs a little work. It has cypris pine panelling on the front and sides which needs replacing. I started to remove the panneling as I was planning on installing some mini aub for a better look.

The bar surface appears to be Jarrah and is in good condition, just needs some oil.

The bar has 240 volt, 10 amp mains sockets installed into it so it can be hooked up with power easily.

Whilst this is an "unfinished" project due to the panneling, it would only take the right person a few hours to cut up some mini aub and have a great looking bar.

I need it gone as I have no shed space and SWMBO doesnt want a bar in the house anyway. I cant bring myself to sell it as the bloke who made the bar just wants someone to enjoy it.

PM me if your keen and I can take some photos. Im located in Roselands, sydney.

Thanks heaps for the comments...

Will try to get some pics tommorow...

Cheers!

Got some pics... Note the pannelling needs a little attention in the left corner... also needs a good dusting! But otherwise a very well built bar!

DSC01181.jpg

Back