• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

als_world

Reaction score
It's time for a new fridge, so I've got a working 300L Kelvinator fridge/freezer for any of those keen AHB'ers who just need that little push to get into kegging.

It's in perfect working condition, age would be about 10-15 yrs, not frost free so needs a de-ice every 6 months or so.

External dimensions are 600 wide x 700 deep x 1550 tall. Internal dimensions of fridge section are approx 500 wide x 300 deep by 1000 tall.

It would definately fit 2x 19l kegs, and maybe even 3 if the door skin was removed.

Needs to be picked up from Chapel Hill, Brisbane next weekend (14/15 Oct). Sorry but delivery is not an option.

First in, best dressed.

Cheers,

Alan.

It's time for a new fridge, so I've got a working 300L Kelvinator fridge/freezer for any of those keen AHB'ers who just need that little push to get into kegging.

It's in perfect working condition, age would be about 10-15 yrs, not frost free so needs a de-ice every 6 months or so.

External dimensions are 600 wide x 700 deep x 1550 tall. Internal dimensions of fridge section are approx 500 wide x 300 deep by 1000 tall.

It would definately fit 2x 19l kegs, and maybe even 3 if the door skin was removed.

Needs to be picked up from Chapel Hill, Brisbane next weekend (14/15 Oct). Sorry but delivery is not an option.

First in, best dressed.

Cheers,

Alan.

Bugger Bugger Bugger :angry:

If only this were when I drove down to craftbrewer last week !
On the look out for another fridge,would it fit in your van Pistolpatch :rolleyes: ?

Batz

We'll get it in somehow Batz. Will have to go on its side though.

Hopefully I'll have a job Friday where I can leave all my gear set up. Otherwise might have to leave some gear at Al's until the return trip as I have nowhere here. (If that's OK with Al.)

Another option is I have a tow-bar if trailer hire is cheap.

Spot ya
Pat

Damn. I've got 4 empty kegs needing a home, and it's only 10-15 mins away.
Alan, if Batz/PP choose not to take it I'll see if I can organise to loan the company ute for the weekend and grab it.

ok Batz, it's yours. If you change your mind, let me know and Chad will be next in line.

PP, I'll PM you my mobile number so we can arrange the pickup.

Cheers,

Alan.

ok Batz, it's yours. If you change your mind, let me know and Chad will be next in line.

PP, I'll PM you my mobile number so we can arrange the pickup.

Cheers,

Alan.

Thanks Alan I owe you
PM me your address,maybe I could send you a couple of Batz beers.
I'll make sure I get the fridge before you taste them :p

Batz

Latest posts

Back