• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge (north Ryde, Sydney.)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
There is a fridge available, no charge, but you have to move it yourself. It is in North Ryde, so if you have a ute or a trailer you are set. MVZoom, you could push it home as it is about 200 metres from your place.
Send me an email gerard@ndbrewing, and I will forward you the details.
Cheers
Gerard

Awesome - thanks Gerard - PM sent.

Cheers - Mike

Too easy Mike.
I may have another fridge looking for a new home later in the week. It is in the same area so if anybody is interested let me know.
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard_M said:
There is a fridge available, no charge, but you have to move it yourself. It is in North Ryde, so if you have a ute or a trailer you are set. MVZoom, you could push it home as it is about 200 metres from your place.
Send me an email gerard@ndbrewing, and I will forward you the details.
Cheers
Gerard
[post="117700"][/post]​

OK we have another fridge to give away. It's in perfect working order, with a hole drilled through the side for a gas line. Give me a yell if you are interested.
cheers
Gerard

[/quote]

OK we have another fridge to give away. It's in perfect working order, with a hole drilled through the side for a gas line. Give me a yell if you are interested.
cheers
Gerard
[post="117910"][/post]​
[/quote]

Hi Gerard,

I'd love it if it is still available.

Thanks
Ben

Ben got it.
There will be more fridges available over the next few weeks, I will keep you posted!
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard,
Do you think among all these fridges you are comeing across there may be a decent sized chest Freezer? 250+ltr would be nice?

Cheers

HK

Not sure HK
My contact is the local undertaker. Whenever someone drops off the perch around here & the house is going to be cleared, he gives me a call. I also use his coolroom for CCing some Pilsners!
Cheers
Gerard

hahaha

Thanks Gerard.... Laughing at your Ccing technique not the people falling off the perch. Well if you happen to come across a decent chest freezer would you kindly let me know, I am in the market for one.

Cheers, and enjoy those eerie pilsners

HK

expains why the pils at the Mac has gone 'off'....No 'body' maybe???

Latest posts

Back