• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Football Tickets For Saturday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benhobbs

Reaction score
Hi All,

A very generous friend of mine has provided me with 10 free tickets to Saturday's Rabbitohs V Storm game at Telstra Stadium.

The tix are unreserved seating "Behind the goal aisles 135-146". Gates open 5:30pm

The tickets are pickup only from my house in Epping, I am around all day today/tomorrow.

First in best dressed.

Thanks
Ben

Guys.

Similar offer.

I have the daily telegraph free tickets - from the promotion r1 for this saturdays game.

I can send mine via email.

Its from the Dead ball line right around to the goal posts.

No barcode so anyone can print them off its a double pass. - Have been too last 2 weekends and had a wonderful time.

PM me if your interested.

Bring on the 'A' leauge pre season

Given up on the Saints already Linz? :p

Shawn.

Cmon Linz
Tell me they're gonna win, I backed em this weekend. And I need the points to keep ahead of the missus - who knows NOTHING about league (being a canadian and all). Oh yeah, sorry boys, I cant take the tickets off yer hands, I wont be able to make it, but thanks for the generous offer
All the best
Trent

Latest posts

Back