• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free fermenters - Melbourne (Eastern burbs)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mofox1

Wubba lubba dub dub!
Reaction score
Couple of spare fermenters. One is a 30L, the other doesn't have volume markings, looks slightly smaller maybe 25L. Lids probably want to be replaced, unless you're a glad wrap sorta guy.

They'll go to hard rubbish or recycling next weekend, so if you want them...

1463821627237.jpg

Edit: Also got a 'lil espresso machine up for grabs too. Takes ground coffee, works great, I just can't be arsed with it. Basically as new.

There we are. Lil espresso machine. Lumina, probably from Aldi, no idea what it cost (likely not much) but it won't cost you a cent. As long as you take a fermenter with you.

1463822973044.jpg

Where are you located?
I can pick it all up early next week if that's early enoygh?

I have some fermenters for free as well if those are gone, just down the road from mofox1 in FTG. 1 30L and one 25L. Cup of Nescafé Blend 43 included.

Mardoo said:
I have some fermenters for free as well if those are gone, just down the road from mofox1 in FTG. 1 30L and one 25L. Cup of Nescafé Blend 43 included.
thanks if I can get there today I'll let you know.

I'll help you out & take these off your hands Mick

Let me know if there are any others up for grabs anyone! I'm in the process of brewing 4 or 5 beers for my wedding next year, so need all the fermentors I can get my hands on!

I still have three available. Ferntree Gully. One 25 litre cylindrical one and two Bunnings 30L square blue ones.

What's the dimensions on them's 30L square jobbies?

I may be hatching a cunning plan....

MartinOC said:
What's the dimensions on them's 30L square jobbies?

I may be hatching a cunning plan....
460mm high by 290mm square. That's height to the top of the lid, not the shoulder.

Latest posts

Back