• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fermentation Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nippy

Reaction score
Moving house and letting go of my trusty fermentation fridge to anyone who wants it! If anyone wants it.
It is old and it is ugly, but it runs great. The front door was rusty so I sanded and primed it with the intention of painting with blackboard paint, buuuut......

Holds two 30L plastic fermenters, or four kegs.
Is 168cm tall, 69cm wide, 73cm deep. Sorry I don't have the internal dimensions on me can can post them for anyone who is interested.
I installed a computer fan to help circulate cold air, but you'll need your own 12v power adapter to run it.
The seals are also shot, but a couple of clamps on the side sorted that.
(It needs to go by next Wednesday otherwise it's off to the big tip in the sky).

Pick up Reservoir area.

20181211_135014.jpg
20181211_135124.jpg
20181211_135135.jpg
20181211_135242.jpg
20181213_174954.jpg

Wow this would be amazing if i could grab it please? Had a chest freezer available to me for about a year but was waiting to get into a new warehouse, moved in 3 weeks ago and its gone :( been looking into getting 1 early next year, this would be ideal! More than happy to sling a few of homebrews your direction :)

I'd be more than happy for you to take it for nothing in return smertin, but I'd also never turn down a few homebrews! I'll send you a pm with the details.

Latest posts

Back