• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Bottles - Sydney (Northern Beaches)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick74

Reaction score
FREE TO A GOOD HOME

I've done a quick count and I have 60+ Coopers Longnecks and 30+ Grolsch Bottles to give away in one bulk lot.

Some bottles have beer in them (probably not good or I would have drunk them...the stout and RIS would most probably be ok though...aged 5 yrs +), some are empty, some are dusty.

I want to get rid of them asap or I will toss them out (probably this weekend).

Pick up - Sydney (Northern Beaches near Manly)

Noooooooooo. Sharing is caring hoploader lol. Anyone else got any 500-650ml bottles they dont need?

I'll have a look through my collection. I've already chucked out around 100 various clean bottles over the last couple of weeks, with much reluctance. It would be nice to know they are going to a brewer rather than a glass factory.

Pleasure doing business mate. They are listed for, among others, Belgian Dark Strong, Flanders Red, RIS .....

60.lewdogg.9. I have a few dozen CUB bottles you can have if you want. Not sure of exact quantity until I sort them. Personally I don't like them as they are low quality, lightweight bottles, but are in good nick. All 750ml. In Hills District Sydney

Latest posts

Back