• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free bottles (24-ish): Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJ80 said:
Can second the Phoenix lager bottles, they are brilliant! A great pick up for whoever gets them!
AJ, glad you like them mate. I hope that the brewing is going well for you. Cheers.

Cheers mate - all's going well. Planning to punch out my first AG this weekend on a 3v gravity fed system I'm putting together! Knew I'd get there sooner or later!

Hope the brew gods have been treating you well also.

AJ80 said:
Cheers mate - all's going well. Planning to punch out my first AG this weekend on a 3v gravity fed system I'm putting together! Knew I'd get there sooner or later!
Hope the brew gods have been treating you well also.
Bloody hell, AJ, that's great mate. Didn't take you long. I hope it goes well at the weekend. Let us know how the day goes and how the beer tastes in a few weeks.

Nice to see someone making the move up to all grain... :icon_cheers: i remember when you first started K/K

Cheers guys - will let you know how it turns out.

Bump, for the Friday night crowd.

The bottle clean out continues. Not giving up brewing, have just moved to kegs and need to reduce the bottle stockpile.

30-odd of the Phoenix lager 650ml crown top bottles (see first post for description)
40-odd CUB 750ml twist top bottles
20 mixed crown top bottles (various cider bottles, coopers etc.)

All clean with labels removed. In boxes to make it easy for you.

Free.

Inner city Melbourne. PM me if interested.

Where abouts in Inner Melbourne mate? I'm in Footscray & would like the Phoenix crown tops - got a busy weekend coming up though so can't travel far.

Latest posts

Back