• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Beer Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulwin

Reaction score
around 100 free beer bottles i don't need anymore perth area

Nice first post paulbb - welcome to AHB. You recently get a keg setup?

Good to see someone offering something for nothing. Nice one. IMO - You essentially recoup the bottle cost by enjoying the contents - expecting money for the vessel is taking the mick. Share the glass I say.... :ph34r:

:beer:

What size ? Whereabouts in Perth are you ? I'm interested if they're 750mL, but I'm outta Perth this weekend, so wouldn't be able to pick up till next week.

What size ? Whereabouts in Perth are you ? I'm interested if they're 750mL, but I'm outta Perth this weekend, so wouldn't be able to pick up till next week.
yes i got a keg system for xmas i was cleaning up the shed so i thought i would post them here they are 375 mls i live in booragoon

Sorry to thread crap, but I have about 80 king browns you can have. I live in Mullaloo. Send me a PM.

Back