• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Autoclave In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgriffin

Reaction score
Need to move, am currently not drinking, and don't have room for all of my equipment, so i am going to get rid of it.
First to go must be the autoclave, free to a good home. Only catch is, you have to pick it up, and you will need either a hatch or a ute (i'm in Camp Hill).

I never got around to using it, but i'm told it works fine, and that the seal is virtually brand new.

First in best dressed.

IMG_1266__Large_.JPG

IMG_1267__Large_.JPG

Damn, if I had the space I would take it :angry:

Nice score for some one :beerbang:

Need to move, am currently not drinking, and don't have room for all of my equipment, so i am going to get rid of it.
First to go must be the autoclave, free to a good home. Only catch is, you have to pick it up, and you will need either a hatch or a ute (i'm in Camp Hill).

I never got around to using it, but i'm told it works fine, and that the seal is virtually brand new.

First in best dressed.

ill take it

Is it a 2 man lift? Looks a bit on the heavy side. Mighty tempting.

What a beast! Good score ozbrewer.
It would look impressive in my brewery,I don't think I'll ever use it but nice to lean on while having a beer :super:

Batz

Very nice.
I expect some great slants now Oz :p

Doc

Latest posts

Back