For the love of beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick865cc

Reaction score
Hello all.
Mick here from NQ. Had a crack at home brewing a few times over the years but not for a long time.
Sick of being done over financially by the government for loving a beer pushed me to putting down another brew. That and some of the very, very ordinary beers on the market for which we are forced to pay top dollar. Decided that I will strive to brew beer that I have some control over that will hopefully improve in quality into the future.
Looking forward to it all.......

Hello all.
Mick here from NQ. Had a crack at home brewing a few times over the years but not for a long time.
Sick of being done over financially by the government for loving a beer pushed me to putting down another brew. That and some of the very, very ordinary beers on the market for which we are forced to pay top dollar. Decided that I will strive to brew beer that I have some control over that will hopefully improve in quality into the future.
Looking forward to it all.......

Good lukc, Mick!

I also just joined this forum although I've been brewing for a few years now, mostly extract and a few BIABs which didn't turn out that well, yet. I guess I need to stick closer to the recipe rather than using the hops I already have in the freezer..
Also, I don't have a temp-controlled fermenter, just a barrel in the garage. Now with the cooler temps I should give BIAB another go.
Cheers,
huey

Latest posts

Back