• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Kegs, Reg, pump and bits. Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPH87

Reaction score
Hey,

Having a bit of a clear out. Located in East Brisbane. Not really keen on postage - super busy.

Most items purchased from Anthony at Craftbrewer.

2 x 9lt kegs $80 Each
9lt kegs.jpg

5 x 19lt kegs $80 each or if you take more than one $70 each and a freebie
Kegs.jpg

4 x brumby taps $20 each or $15 each if you take the lot
Brumby Taps.jpg

1 x 540g Diemen Gas Bottle (not including reg and cage) $80 or with reg and cage $175
Gas Bottle with reg.jpgGas Bottle.jpg

1 x Co2 Bulb Keg Charger $30
C02 Bulb Keg Charger.jpg

1 x Counter Pressure Bottle Filler $100
CPBF.jpg

1 x Refractometer $40
Refractometer.jpg

1 x Filter $70
Filter.jpg

1 x SS Immersion Chiller $130
Immersion Chiller.jpg

1 x Magnetic Drive Pump MK2 Keg King $85
Pump.jpg

4 x Camlock Female with barb $12 each
Barbed Camlocks.jpg

2 x Camlock Plug $8 each
camlock plug.jpg

1 x Fisher & Paykel Chest Freezer 164lt - Can fit 4 kegs in with a collar. (I have been using to ferment then crash chill.) $100
Freezer.jpg Freezer Details.jpg

Cheers,

Ben

Will take one of those 19L kegs off you - will PM
*edit* make that 2

Would you cut a deal on the brumbies, freezer and bottle reg and cage?

I'll go the gas bottle if we can arrange a pick up. PM sent of course.

Batz

Wouldn't mind one of the brumbies if they all haven't gone to potof4x. PM sending

Batz said:
I'll go the gas bottle if we can arrange a pick up. PM sent of course.

Batz
Good onya Potof4x enjoy.

Ok so looks like the kegs, taps, gas bottle, reg, cage and freezer are gone - pending pickup/payment.

Anyone keen on the rest?

Mate you can buy the pump new for $79.95 from keg king. I can offer you $40 for it.

You're entitled to list it for sale at whatever price you like, but I think you'll have a hard time getting $85 for it. I can have it delivered brand new from one of the sponsors for $88.41. Personally I would rather spend the extra $3.41 to get it brand new and presumably with a warranty. My offer was a bit of a low ball but I had no idea it was only a month old and had only been used once.

Edit: $83.80 delivered from another sponsor.

I would prefer not to sell it to you anyway, you sound painful AF. Buy it from the other sponsor......

mstrelan said:
You're entitled to list it for sale at whatever price you like, but I think you'll have a hard time getting $85 for it. I can have it delivered brand new from one of the sponsors for $88.41. Personally I would rather spend the extra $3.41 to get it brand new and presumably with a warranty. My offer was a bit of a low ball but I had no idea it was only a month old and had only been used once.

Hi BPH87 Will you take $80 for the counter pressure filler?

mstrelan said:

Might be worth it for someone over paying shipping, or some sod will just buy it anyway. I've often gotten away with selling things for the same as / more than what they're worth or I paid.

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: I'll pay $160 for it

Thanks for the interest so far. This is what is left...... Open to offers provided they are not as retarded as mstrelan's.

And can organise post if taking multiple lots, at buyers expense.

1 x Co2 Bulb Keg Charger $30

1 x Counter Pressure Bottle Filler $100

1 x Refractometer $40

1 x Filter $70

1 x SS Immersion Chiller $130

1 x Magnetic Drive Pump MK2 Keg King $85

4 x Camlock Female with barb $12 each

2 x Camlock Plug $8 each

Back