For All Those Who Want A Braumeister!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to try finding a Vietnam-based company. I have read of a couple of people here that got their breweries manufactured over there that were happy with the outcome.

Interesting! Thanks for the tip. I will look into it.

Michael

Hey I bought the Pana today thanks to this thread.

I went on a search for goods that were only a fraction of the price of the BM to illustrate what you could buy, and when I came across the full HD 50 inch mofo TV I couldn't stop thinking about it. :)

Plus I only paid $889 at Dick Smith - woot.

Hey I bought the Pana today thanks to this thread.

I went on a search for goods that were only a fraction of the price of the BM to illustrate what you could buy, and when I came across the full HD 50 inch mofo TV I couldn't stop thinking about it. :)

Plus I only paid $889 at Dick Smith - woot.

glad I could help :lol:

You may want to try finding a Vietnam-based company. I have read of a couple of people here that got their breweries manufactured over there that were happy with the outcome.

Are you talking about me (stainlessstuff.net) or another vnese company ? I just sold a few rims and herms.

Why yes, I am talking about you ! Sent your web address to the guy above last week .

You should design a Vietnamese Braumeister , exported to Australia for under $1000, and you would make a killing !

Why yes, I am talking about you ! Sent your web address to the guy above last week .

You should design a Vietnamese Braumeister , exported to Australia for under $1000, and you would make a killing !

Hell yeah. Just rip it right off and refuse to accept the patent lodge. I'll buy one.

Hell yeah. Just rip it right off and refuse to accept the patent lodge. I'll buy one.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it happens every day, with all manner of products. There's a good chance you have a dozen 'rip offs' in your possession. I see no moral dilemma in ripping off what is ultimately an auto-heated electric urn with a few snappy add-ons.

Ever downloaded a movie illegally? Recorded music to a cassette? Outrageous disregard for ownership rights !

V

exceot sone of the pictures on thst site are awful, ie quality of build. Look at spice container, inside of herms etc. get whar u pay for, it looks like. I was hopefully when I went on the site, but nit now. Besides prices dont seem much diff from getting thr stuff built here.

Hi,

@silo ted: no problem and thanks for the advertising.

@city morgue: I am not the best welder out there by far and there is a lot of space for improvements. I am for example quite ashamed of the shape of the Herms I sold so far, and just recently found a way to keep a nice cylinder shape. I also started shielding welds 6 month ago. About the spice container, welding 0.5 mm pierced sheet is not a trivial thing and it's not beer equipment. About the bottom of the Herms this is actually a shielded weld I believe, the dark color is often here after a weld, I polish it off on the outside but the angle grinder doesnt fit in the Herms, people usually use acid to peel off the darkened steel but I reluctant to do it ... But in the end you are right you get what you pay for. I posted those pics on the site to make sure people knew what to expect.

About the brewmester thing, I dont like to copy designs of other companies unless these are ancient / very simple / outrageously expensive / public domain / very widespread design. If someone is serious about getting one, I invite this person to send me a request and we'll try to design together something innovative, *if* I can build it and *if* I can be competitive.

I'll soon add links to the original designers/customers on the web site for Herms and Rims

Cheers
Manu

Back