• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Font Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicko ACT

Reaction score
Brewers

Here is a set-up I put together for one of our members.

1x S/H 4 pour flooded font
4x S/H Stainless Steel DA taps
4x DA tap kits
4x S/H lock-in adapters
12x meters of nylon beer line
6x oetiker clips
1x line splicer

It set him back $600. Postage to Newcastle was $15...

I can put together complete sets or sell parts seperatly. I also have; Floryte and EK taps available.
Price varies depending on what I have in stock.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

IMG_1791__Large_.JPG

2.JPG

Just for the Record Dicko is nice and easy to deal with. Top bloke. And prices are pretty darn good aswell :D Keep up the good work. :beer:

For the record... Even though I have been now branded as a 'Retailer’, I will endeavor to maintain my 'Top Bloke' status and not let my new life of fortune, woman (well SWMBO) and beer sway me.
Kind Regards

Dicko (ACT Chapter)

PS… Bump!

That set up is exactly what I've been looking for :D.

But i have to wait until i get a chest freezer before i get it. So look forward to a PM hopefully in the next few months B)

Just a short note to let you know it all turned up first thing this morning, Dicko, all exactly as promised and in the picture. Thanks for the super fast postage mate, I'm wrapped! I can't wait to get it all built now... :D

If anyone is interested in fonts, taps etc, I'd reccommend givo Dicko a yell. Easy to deal with, good value package deals and postage same day as funds clear.. can't beat that

That set up is exactly what I've been looking for :D.

But i have to wait until i get a chest freezer before i get it. So look forward to a PM hopefully in the next few months B)

Your on Bugglz :D

Just a short note to let you know it all turned up first thing this morning, Dicko, all exactly as promised and in the picture. Thanks for the super fast postage mate, I'm wrapped! I can't wait to get it all built now... :D

If anyone is interested in fonts, taps etc, I'd reccommend givo Dicko a yell. Easy to deal with, good value package deals and postage same day as funds clear.. can't beat that

Great news mate... Give me a holla if you need an advice or help fitting it over the weekend.

No worries, mate. I've already stripped it and flushed it, soaked and rebuilt the taps. Had some tasty looking dreggs of old glycol in it. Those little ferrules that go in the end of the lines and push up into the bulkheads inside the font look like a whole world of fun to get in too.. :blink:

Probably won't get it all together this weekend. have a mate thats a sheety so i have him doing a love job for me fashioning up a drip tray. But I'll get there :D

To put the ferule in just put it down on a hard surface and push the line down over it after youve put it in some hot water.

Back