Florian's Blueberry Bomb Available Now!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Florian, underlying hef is reasonably evident and not completely lost under the blueberry, which in itself is making this an interesting beer. Good stuff, well done! :icon_cheers:

Was a good night last night, thanks for coming back in and sharing a beer, RdeVjun.

Rowy eventually turned up and caused mayhem as usual, no surprises there.

Still heaps of Blueberry Bomb left for those who want to give it a go. Only today and tomorrow though, so make sure those kegs get emptied.

Was a good night last night, thanks for coming back in and sharing a beer, RdeVjun.

Rowy eventually turned up and caused mayhem as usual, no surprises there.

Still heaps of Blueberry Bomb left for those who want to give it a go. Only today and tomorrow though, so make sure those kegs get emptied.

We had lunch at Craft, a couple of beers at the Scratch :) then tried to get to Archive for a few of yours - FAIL. Utter traffic chaos :angry: gave up and went home for a Belgian fest and footy ;)
Hope my palate is good tomorrow :unsure:

Willing & able to give this a go Flo. You're invited to lunch tomorrow. :party: Bring a growler-full or more. :icon_cheers:
Now don't you dare dip out!

Willing & able to give this a go Flo. You're invited to lunch tomorrow. :party: Bring a growler-full or more. :icon_cheers:
Now don't you dare dip out!
You may get team BABBs there about lunchtime Pete :party:

Depends, Pete. You talking about being at Archive tomorrow, or are we all road-tripping up to Wurtulla....:ph34r:

Depends, Pete. You talking about being at Archive tomorrow, or are we all road-tripping up to Wurtulla....:ph34r:

Nickster,
You all road trip to Wurtulla & sit outside whilst Flo rocks up & in with the goodies for (a cheap) lunch.
The best news is that BABBS get to consume my dregs keg whilst sitting on the footpath waiting for Flo to emerge (Sorry about that Perry). :lol:
Am a little pissed at missing out on all this stuff happening in Brissy lately. :icon_cheers:

That blueberry bomb must have been infected Florian because I wasn't real flash when I woke up this morning :icon_vomit:

It was one hell of a bumcrack!

Nickster,
You all road trip to Wurtulla & sit outside whilst Flo rocks up & in with the goodies for (a cheap) lunch.
The best news is that BABBS get to consume my dregs keg whilst sitting on the footpath waiting for Flo to emerge (Sorry about that Perry). :lol:
Am a little pissed at missing out on all this stuff happening in Brissy lately. :icon_cheers:

Thanks Pete for your very generous offer. I've asked the BABBs Boys, but unfortunately no One is willing to give me a lift under These Conditions. A real shame, because now i have to drink that growler all by myself.

however, if you're able to make your way into Archive tomorrow for lunch I'll promise to buy you a beer provided i can borrow your seniors card. Hope to catch you there.

Some pics of the night:

DSC_0850.JPG

DSC_0851.JPG

DSC_0852.JPG

Dammit, too much on and could not make it!!!! Really wanted to give this a go, son was heading there last night, he will probably have a rave about it just to shit me :lol:

Screwy

Latest posts

Back