Florian's Blueberry Bomb Available Now!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's tasting good guys; make sure you don't miss out!

Cheers,
tallie

I think it's about time to break the forum rules and give this one a bump!

EDIT: I should be there some time tomorrow, either before or after BABBs. And Friday night is booked in, too.

When you at Archive next Florian?

Congrats Florian, enjoyed your funky swap beer too.

I had a slug of the brew at BABBs

F$%king beautiful.

C'mon mate, time to tone back the language generally across this great forum by all. We are humans not animals.

Mod edit to the quote above.

I will sample a pint on Friday night Florian!

When you at Archive next Florian?

Should be tomorrow.

The wife has somehow missed to mark tomorrow's BABBs meeting in her calendar and has booked in a late work event thingy for herself (although I had given her all dates for the year in January to get clearance). Means there's a good chance I might miss the beginning of the meeting, so will probably drop into Archive on the way home.

So maybe you and Ed can divert your 'taxi' on the way back?

So maybe you and Ed can divert your 'taxi' on the way back?

What's that? Your giving us a lift to archive after BABBS? If you insist ;) :)

I owe you a beer for saving that bottle of stout from the swap so the first round is on me

Looks like I'll be a bit later at BABBs and off to Archive for a quick one afterwards.

Ed, if you need a lift let me know, but I generally prefer not to drive people around after beer events for their own safety. That's why you never see me car pooling.

Anyone else up for a drink after BABBs?

all good Florian just yanking your chain mate. and being in your car under the influence is probably still 100 times safer than being in my old ute :)

Looks like Nick and I are heading to archive before BABBS for anyone keen to have a pre-BABBS drink.

Cheers,

Ed

Yep, I'll be there around 7 - can't really have more than one as driving but I'm sure I can see what's in the bottle shop... ;)

Yep, I'll be there around 7 - can't really have more than one as driving but I'm sure I can see what's in the bottle shop... ;)
Get some Billy B's ;)

Right I'm over it! Gotta leave my desk - going to start making my way to archive slowly.... as slowly as I can when there's beer at the other end. might be there around 6ish if anyone's keen. I'll be the bloke in the bottle shop freezing in indecisiveness.

Bugger, might have to convince you then for a second stop after BABBs...
Spewing Not amused that I can't make it in earlier.

Doh. Bus driver stopped outside burrow so i "fell" in and ordered a beer and a pizza. This place is nice :)

Dang, knew I should've jumped off the bus en route to BABB!
:angry:
Maybe afterwards then. B)

Dropped in today and had a glass. Nice beer Florian not usually a style I would order but quite enjoyed this one.

Cheers

I ran into Brad there this arvo and had one too. I must say I didn't think it had the "punch" your earlier version had. Still, quite drinkable.

Cheers - Snow.

I bailed early from work and am headed over for a few tubes. B)
Edit: Seeing as the bus stops at The Burrow, I could hardly resist!

I must say I didn't think it had the "punch" your earlier version had. Still, quite drinkable.

Cheers - Snow.

I'll take that as a compliment, Snow.

That just proves that beer brewed at home is better than commercially brewed beer :D

I'll be heading over there now, hope to catch a few of you there. (And Rowy, time to leave the Scratch)

Back