• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Flooded Font, Taps Ss Drip Tray All For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie Claret

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Girls,
OK all my brewing gear was sold recently.
I now have a three tap flooded font (Andale) T type for sale, included are 3 taps (good quality and condition from craft brewer) I can't remember the make but think they may be either sheron or perlick taps they are all the same type. The taps are solid with a screw off nossle, (I don't want to mislead anyone (regarding make) so please take a look at the pics). Also included are three decals (two metal of which one is chrome and the other one is brass coloured) the third one is plastic silver. I had a SS drip tray made to suit, which has a removable cover and drip tube for run off all of which is SS.
The font is in V good condition there are a few small scratches but the Chrome is in good condition and has not worn off in any area.
I'm after $400 for the lot. You can PM me if interested.
Cheers
AC

stock_and_beer_font_land_002__450_x_600_.jpg

stock_and_beer_font_land_003__450_x_600_.jpg

stock_and_beer_font_land_005__450_x_600_.jpg

stock_and_beer_font_land_007__450_x_600_.jpg

Aussie

If you had only come along a year ago before I set up my kegerator, I would have had that in a flash. Why the sale mate? Looks like a nice area for a bar set up you have there. Be patient, someone on this site will snap it up, just have to keep the thread alive on the latest thread list.

Drew

Aussie

If you had only come along a year ago before I set up my kegerator, I would have had that in a flash. Why the sale mate? Looks like a nice area for a bar set up you have there. Be patient, someone on this site will snap it up, just have to keep the thread alive on the latest thread list.

Drew

Given up the home brewing unfortunately not enough time and we have moved, hence I took the bar stuff with me, thought it may be given a better home to a regular brewer.
AC

I can't believe nobody has grabbed this yet. Surly a 3 tap font with taps included is worth $400. Like I said, I would have bought it from you Aussie, just wrong timing.

Drew

Just a matter of time before someone jumped on it.

Latest posts

Back