Fitting KegKing taps to Andale Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catcher

Reaction score
As title suggests I have a bunch of keg king flow restrictor taps and I want to fit them to an andale font. Only drama is the thread on the andale is a larger diameter then keg king tap. Any suggestions?

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1429176002.275394.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1429176030.276463.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1429176076.048460.jpg

Thats a good looking font. would look great with Florytes.

Yeah problem is I already have like 10 taps that I want to use, but they do not appear to fit. Any suggestions? A reducer maybe?

Taking both parts to a large plumbing supplier may help in finding a suitable reducer.
Cheers

Perhaps try and sell all 10 keg king taps and use those funds to buy 4 quality second hand taps designed for it? Seems the most logical choice in my opinion.

It's a nice looking font, why belittle it with keg king crap.

joshF said:
Perhaps try and sell all 10 keg king taps and use those funds to buy 4 quality second hand taps designed for it? Seems the most logical choice in my opinion.

It's a nice looking font, why belittle it with keg king crap.
Currently 6 of the 10 taps are being used to pour beers at our brewery, with the other 4 set aside for a mobile bar we are building and I just cannot afford to get rid of them at the moment on our tiny budget. I will upgrade later when I can afford it, just trying to work out if there is an option of using what I have.

I think plumbing store may be an option, I will go suss it out.

I think you be needing some of these rather than the shanks on your existing taps.
Then you'll need to change your shanks over to these. (Not the tap, the nut and tail shank).

Then after doing this, any tap with snap lock fittings will be compatible with your font.

Latest posts

Back