Fishing Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go fishing down the River around Mildura, so technically it's fishing NSW!

Once a year I go to Smoky Bay near Ceduna for a a week of whiting fishing

Here is a picture of a 3lb perch I caught yesterday afternoon near Nangiloc. ******* carp have made a huge comeback after the floods, we nearly had them beat around here. I was told they bred 4000% above average last season! ******* stinking, slimy things, they were everywhere yesterday. All that re-stocking the river for bloody carp food!

View attachment 50001

I go fishing down the River around Mildura, so technically it's fishing NSW!

Once a year I go to Smoky Bay near Ceduna for a a week of whiting fishing

Here is a picture of a 3lb perch I caught yesterday afternoon near Nangiloc. ******* carp have made a huge comeback after the floods, we nearly had them beat around here. I was told they bred 4000% above average last season! ******* stinking, slimy things, they were everywhere yesterday. All that re-stocking the river for bloody carp food!

View attachment 50001

Nice Yella there Kirem, i'm hoping to get into them shortly as i have never caught one.

Rook

The boat is finally up and running, been out a few times, not sure where around Corio Bay to fish, but so far we have lucked out on a few decent pinkies, whiting and flatties.

Had a few minor issues, a crack in the hull that needed fixing and new idle jets in the old Johnson 55hp motor, otherwise she was a great bargain for $2,000!

Going out Australia Day at 5am to catch the falling tide.

same boat as mine FJ. good little boats. whats on the back? mines got a suzuki 50hp.

Latest posts

Back