First brew first beer from it

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sp0rk said:
I pity for you if you ever have a stuck ferment and don't notice it...
"...because my detailed brewing notes revealed consistency of..." including practices which follow pursuits of 'prevention is the best cure'. ie stuck fermentations

If you comment is based on your own experiences, you may be interested in the link below.

Cheers

http://www.brewboard.com/index.php?showtopic=89541

I've never had one personally, but I've met a few kit brewers who are so stuck in their weekly brew ritual, I can see they'd never notice during their autonomy
Just saying it's a possibility and I like to check to make sure it's finished first

Yeah I can't drink this first batch of mine coopers lager wit kit yeast . I think I did to high of temps . Just tastes to bitter . I can stand one . Then second I need to ditch it . Going down is ok but just the after taste . I did exact same brew with us-05 yeast and fermented at about 18 degrees and I have has this one bottled 2 days and already looks clearer then the first one which has been bottled for 15 days . First one yuk .

Wow this beer Fromm second brew with different yeast and fermented at a lower temp is soooooooo much different to my first one . I enjoy drinking it so much

Back