February 8th Meeting of Gold Coast Local United Brewers (GoldCLUB)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damien13

Reaction score
Feb 8th – ‘Taste-Off’ - Bring a beer that was designed to be a particular style, and the club will blind taste test it. The winner will receive an award that states emphatically that they are a bloody legend.

Meeting starts at 6pm at the worlds best home brew venue, the stock room at Burleigh Brewing Co.

A reminder of the $5 meeting fee also, which will entitle you to a beer-raffle ticket. Bring a donation beer, and you will get 2 extra per beer. Extra tickets are to be purchased at the rate of a buck a ticket.

Like last month, feel free to come as early as 5pm and enjoy a beer at the bar!

See you GC brewers there!

Cheers,
Damien

After talking to the guys at Burleigh Brewing today, head brewer Brennan will be visiting us at the beginning of our meeting to let us know which Chrissie beer he liked best. So whoever has the enviable prize of the etched glass 'Champion Brewer' prize, make sure you bring it!
See you all on Friday!
huzzaah!

The best of the worst award hahaha I will be interested to hear about how they all went but don't mind me if I go very quiet when my beer is mentioned haha

less than 48hours before another good night at the gold club,,,,its close to the train station so anyone is free to come join us for a few beer feel free,
any one on holidays at the gold coast feel free to come along and meet some brewers from another club/state or even country,
cheers kegs

Nice one Kegs!
No one would believe that you are our Seargeant at Arms/Standover man!!hahahahha
But seriously, the more the merrier!
huzzah! gold coast brewers!

I'm looking forward to the next meeting as much as tonight

1. It's my birthday on the 10th of March so technically early birthday drinks haha
2. I have a mate coming all the way from Perth who will be joining us as well!

The GoldCLUB...we might look tough but we are just really friendly

tricache said:
I'm looking forward to the next meeting as much as tonight

1. It's my birthday on the 10th of March so technically early birthday drinks haha
2. I have a mate coming all the way from Perth who will be joining us as well!

The GoldCLUB...we might look tough but we are just really friendly
HAHHAHA That's funny on so many levels Adam.....

Latest posts

Back