• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

F.s. Perth 10 L Birko Urn $50 Ono

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
As the topic states.

I picked up a 10 L Birko Urn, exposed element.
Date on the bottom is 2006.

Sight glass tube is missing, I put some blutack in the sight glass thread to test it. I have tested it twice with no problems at all. As you can see, it holds an awesome rolling boil with the lid off, no leaks, no apparent problems. $50.00 ono would be cool.

I wanted to give it away but I have mouths to feed... with beer. 1 cuddle included in price.

109_1491.JPG

109_1492.JPG

109_1493.JPG

109_1496.JPG

As the topic states.

I picked up a 10 L Birko Urn, exposed element.
Date on the bottom is 2006.

Sight glass tube is missing, I put some blutack in the sight glass thread to test it. I have tested it twice with no problems at all. As you can see, it holds an awesome rolling boil with the lid off, no leaks, no apparent problems. $50.00 ono would be cool.

I wanted to give it away but I have mouths to feed... with beer. 1 cuddle included in price.

View attachment 53296

View attachment 53297

View attachment 53298

View attachment 53299
How much for just a cuddle ?
What size element does it have ?
Nev
Nev

Here's a pic of the element, mate. 2400w

FFS, Nev, cuddles are free.

109_1497.JPG

Knew I should never have left perth..... free cuddles :wub:

jyo how about a wristy for it? i'll take it

I was also going to enquire about the price of an unbundled cuddle. Now that I know it is free, I kind of don't want one anymore. You need to think more highly of yourself Jyo. You are worth more than the run-of-the-mill highwayside free cuddler.

he has been around try not to get stuck to his shirt when you cuddle its sticky with a white substance that shows up under a blue light.

Sorry, Bizier, I just can't help myself! However, the fine print* does stipulate that the cuddle is part of the package, so technically it is at a cost... :(

Imagine what AHB would be like if every transaction involved a cuddle? I know...I have a tear too.

@Kelby- blue lights are unreliable. Just ask Fish...

Now, buy it!

Fine print- Fine print does not actually exist.

Sorry, Bizier, I just can't help myself! However, the fine print* does stipulate that the cuddle is part of the package, so technically it is at a cost... :(

Imagine what AHB would be like if every transaction involved a cuddle? I know...I have a tear too.

@Kelby- blue lights are unreliable. Just ask Fish...

Now, buy it!

Fine print- Fine print does not actually exist.

How about a reach around?

Jyo ... gumtree.com.au ... and then council kerbside pick ups ... bar fridges everywhere and every ******* wants to buy them :) ..... life its good .. I used the urn u gave me on my last brew ... boiled beautifully once I changed all the rubber grommets .... Fish will get it for a reach around .. but only if it is his misses ... he did it before ... without any love in him ... disappointed !!!

am working on the Belgian triple for the swap ..... I wonder how black it can be ???

I know you LOVE a bit of BLACK !!!

Me

Fish ... what are you doing trying to buy a urn ??? Yours is at my place awaiting me to drive by ...

maybe early in April you will get a visit ...

Matt

Jyo ... $30 and i will take it ! just to piss you off :)

10 litres ??? WTF do you do with that ??? I recall said last message .. thats a cuppa tea mate not a beer making vessel @@ (chucked them in cause they look like boobs :) ) 10 litres is a damn awesome urn for BIAB ... not a AG heathen like myself !!!

Matt

Jyo ... I'll take it for $40 bucks! pm sent

Sorry, Rodder. I have to wrap it around ledgenko's head!!! :lol:

It's your, mate!

Would your Missus be doing it ??? cause u can't pick up a cold mate ... and your Missus is hot so I might just let her have a go ;-)

You know Nev loves Ya ...

M

Latest posts

Back