• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EVERYTHING for SALE!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please see my above reply, i got in while you were still posting photos

Even more hops...

15401953711421768152269.jpg

Hey mate, interesed in the fridge, capper and maybe some of the shelves if still available?

Awesome, I'm in Wavell Heights too so pretty convenient. Would Wednesday after work suit you?

Yes, still available, but I want this gone asap. What's the earliest date you can collect?

At this stage Thursday next week.

Have to much going on in Newcastle this week to come down.

Would be interested in other stuff, hops, glasses etc but don’t hold for me.

Super keen on the beer and glasses and also the 3 way CO2 reg...what are you chasing for them??? also some of the hops...i can use the old ones in lambics... I'm local and can pick up most times
Also keen on the other hops :p...let me know what you think and we can arrange a time

At this stage Thursday next week.

Have to much going on in Newcastle this week to come down.

Would be interested in other stuff, hops, glasses etc but don’t hold for me.

Ok, will PM you my number. If still available next week you can have it, but first to pick up gets priority unfortunately.

Also keen on the other hops :p...let me know what you think and we can arrange a time
Cool. Let me go through the glasses and beers and se what I actually want to let go...

Will PM you my number and we'll go from there.

Hey Hey,

Long time no post...

I'm basically selling everything brewing related I have!

Pics coming...

All reasonable offers considered, either for the lot or individual items.

All pickup Wavell Heights. In exceptional circumstances you could twist my arm to post stuff, but please don't ask me for postage quotes... it'll be whatever it is.

Cheers,
Florian

I live in Wavell Heights and happy to view this morning, or any morning this week.

Cheers

Both free fridges are gone
All stainless benches are gone
both copper immersion chillers are gone
conical and fridge is gone
Most kegs are gone (will keep the others for now)

Braumeister still available. Last price was $1197 but am open to offers
Stainless custom bench still available. Last price was $1497 but open to offers
Triple Co2 regulator still available
Lots of other stuff incl. growlers and other bits and pieces

Still plenty of free stuff available, incl hops, grain, mash tun, wine racks etc.
Be quick or it will end up in the skip tomorrow.

Lots of smaller stuff still left:

Brown pumps with fittings, STC-1000 wired up, 5L Erlenmayer flask, margamill, micromatic Co2 regulator, air pums, bottle caps, stir plate, 20L BigW pot, triple Co2 splitter, automatic sparge arm, oxygen setup and so on.

All priced to sell! What's not gone will go into storage on Monday midday.

1540535136594963698199.jpg

Latest posts

Back