Esb Winter Brew Comp 2009 - Ales From The British Isles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, talk about efficient. Great feedback from the judges too. Much appreciated.

cheers

grant

Has all feedback been posted.

I still haven't seen mine yet?

Cheers
Josh

Aha. That makes sense.

Ill hold tight for another week or 2.
:)

Got my score sheets today, some great feedback on there thanks judges!

Interestingly my ESB got a score of 41 by both judges, not sure why it didn't place seeing as though the winner got 38.5 ;)

Certificate goes straight to the pool room!

Thanks Peter, all cleared up. 1st place with the ESB in my first comp.....freakin' stoked.

I received my kit tonight. I am proud as punch. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Guys,

All non ESB club winners certificates etc posted pm Thursday you should get them Fri/Mon

Cheers
P1

Package arrived for me this arvo.

Was very impressed and surprised to see a couple of prizes in there also.
Thanks to everyone involved.

Just a note, it looks like I have recieved someone elses feedback. looks like my robust porter entry was mixed up with someones scottish ale.

if anyone thinks that might be theirs, let me know and ill mail it to them. or if anyone got a robust porter feedback, let me know, it might be mine.

Not too stressed if I don't get the feedback, the beer was not that great anyway

cheers
josh

Please could you let me have details of the number on the sheet so I can cross check

ta

P1

Hi Korev,

My entry sheet has a number 69 written on it where the entry numnber is
there is also a sticker with 69 on it as well next to the style description (robust porter)

The actual scoresheet has the entry number 69 written on it, but it is for a beer category 9.3 scottish ale.

Don't get too worried about it all, I know how hard you guys work to put on an event for us, with little to no recognition. If you find the feedback, great, if not, such is life.

cheers josh

Well I am confused - I looked to see if 69 was transposed with 96 and it isn't. So lets put it down to one of lifes mysteries if its OK with you

Peter

Yeah, that is no problem. these thing happen

Back