Esb Unit Converter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmac

Reaction score
Hi All,

Not only is this my first post on this forum but my first post in any forum. I've logged on often - I like to watch - so hope I've observed all the posting
etiquette. (correct forum etc)

Recently returned to brewing after a few mediocre attempt years ago and stumbling over this forum has inspired me. I'll try to 'Introduce Myself' when
I can but in the meantime I found this free Unit Converter easy to use and useful in lots of brewing applications.

I use mainly the Temp, Mass and Volume conversions but I'm sure you guys will find uses for Pressure, Flow etc.

Congrats on the site and the way it is conducted.

Cheers,
Philmac

PS God I hope this link works!

philmac said:
Hi All,

Not only is this my first post on this forum but my first post in any forum. I've logged on often - I like to watch - so hope I've observed all the posting
etiquette. (correct forum etc)

Recently returned to brewing after a few mediocre attempt years ago and stumbling over this forum has inspired me. I'll try to 'Introduce Myself' when
I can but in the meantime I found this free Unit Converter easy to use and useful in lots of brewing applications.

I use mainly the Temp, Mass and Volume conversions but I'm sure you guys will find uses for Pressure, Flow etc.

Congrats on the site and the way it is conducted.

Cheers,
Philmac

PS God I hope this link works!
[post="103701"][/post]​

Philmac - link works fine & a great little programme to boot - thanks :)

Welcome to the forum :beer:

Cheers Ross...

Back