• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Entire Brewing Set Up For Sale (sydney)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will take the urn if it's still available? When would be a good time to pick it up? COD ok?
cheers
Steve

Edit... Dammit beaten!!

A lot of stuff is gone, but the following is still available - make an offer!

Fermenters ($10 each)
Fridge and temperature controller ($170)
Bottle tree
Big ol' plastic spoon
Bottling tube thing with little valve
30 plastic long necks
28 330mL bottles
17 250mL bottles
2 books - Palmers How to Brew and Brewing for Dummies

Thought it was about time to bump this up - make an offer if your interested in anything (smaller items are freebies to anyone who wants them).

2 30L fermenters (one short and fat, no lid, the other tall and skinny, with a lid).
Fridge and temperature controller
Bottle tree
Big ol' plastic spoon

Thought it was about time to bump this up - make an offer if your interested in anything (smaller items are freebies to anyone who wants them).

2 30L fermenters (one short and fat, no lid, the other tall and skinny, with a lid).
Bottle tree
Big ol' plastic spoon

I wouldnt mind the bottle tree, and the how to brew book, Got an idea what you want for it?

Let's say $10 for the tree, and $5 per book. First choice to clueless, then ben_sa.
:)

Let's say $10 for the tree, and $5 per book. First choice to clueless, then ben_sa.
:)
Done.

I'll have to work out with you when I can get there to pickup. Will I still need a canoe?

oh, the bottling tube could be usefull as well, Couple of bucks for that?

I'll take the tree and the John Palmer book.

Meh, ill take the "brewing for dummies"

Ill let SWMBO read it :)

PM me your banking details, I have a reply paid address so postage is freeeeeeeee :-D

Let me know how much for the envelope and ill add that in and DD straight away mate.

Cheers

Meh, ill take the "brewing for dummies"

Seriously, that Brewing for Dummies is a pretty good book.

I have both How To Brew and BFD, initially i got a bit lost in HTB, and then bought the other one until i could work it out. It's a good book to have as it words things a little differently from someone else's mindset which i found easy to understand before really going hard on Palmers book.

Books, tree and bottling thing are all essentially taken (thanks to clueless and ben_sa). Get in quick for the remainder - pm me your reasonable offers!

Big ol' plastic spoon

Latest posts

Back