End of the resources boom check this out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to Port Lincoln !
Apparently we have a Mediterranean climate,pigs fckn arse we do,but that's the blurb.
The property next door has no shed one carport and is rented at $320.00 a week.
Buuuut if you stand on one leg and lean to the left you get a harbour view, I hate realestate agents I truely do,driving prices through the roof and fckn it up for young couples trying to get a start in life.

320 that's a bargain. Add another 150 and you might just get a rented unit in our street... If you're lucky.
What's bloody going on in this country? Greedy investors with 20 houses each are Effing things up. Politicians don't have the balls to reign it in.

good4whatAlesU said:
320 that's a bargain. Add another 150 and you might just get a rented unit in our street... If you're lucky.
What's bloody going on in this country? Greedy investors with 20 houses each are Effing things up. Politicians don't have the balls to reign it in.
the pollies are the greedy investors a lot of the time.

Population voted them in. People are voting for their own vested interests rather than for the benefit of the overall nation.

spog said:
Come to Port Lincoln !
Apparently we have a Mediterranean climate,pigs fckn arse we do,but that's the blurb.
The property next door has no shed one carport and is rented at $320.00 a week.
Buuuut if you stand on one leg and lean to the left you get a harbour view, I hate realestate agents I truely do,driving prices through the roof and fckn it up for young couples trying to get a start in life.
Realestate agents driving prices up?

Back