• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ek Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellar dweller

Reaction score
EK tap with Carlton draught top. Used but working.
$40 plus $10 postage
No PM's. First to post "sold" wins.

Gpz_003_Large_Web_view.jpg

Hi Cellar,
You have a lot of taps, hence you must know a bit about them. I still use pluto`s. I throw a question>
If i was interested in that Carlton jobby you have, what do i need too fit it to the fridge wall? or another way, what is missing? Thanks
Haysie

To fit it to a fridge you need a snaplock panel adapter ($50) and then an adapter to put the line on the back of that.

Here you go.
For what you are doing you will need the Andale Snaplok panel adaptor 3" x 3/4'
http://www.andale.com.au/PDF%20Brochures/p...0extensions.pdf
These taps are designed to be useable, and hence removable from, a variety of different applications. The panel adaptor is what you are after but it also useable in a font or any other piece of equipment that utilises the Snaplok. You will also require what they call the cooler coupling to enable you to connect 4,5,6 or mm line to it.
And of course then there is the whole keg setup - best check up on other areas of the forum for that.

To fit it to a fridge you need a snaplock panel adapter ($50) and then an adapter to put the line on the back of that.

Thx Paul, maybe different terminology :( , but i just had a look see at above sponsors G&G & Craftbrewer, I cant see "panel adaptor". I think i saw the LINE adaptor at around $10 or less. Thanks again.
Haysie

Cellar, do you mean the 3/8 x 3" chrome? do you know what they sell for?

Jebus!

Just logged on checked all the posts and mistakingly thought I'd landed on Ebay. :blink:

Think I need another beer.

Warren -

Back