• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barls said:
just so some noob doesnt end up with it. this is a flow reg more suited to oxygenation that a keg set regulator. ie you need a pressure reg for co2 not a flow reg.
the guage will only work when the gas is flowing to do work not when at pressure balance.

flaggycreek said:
20 x 24 Litre SS kegs on ebay $55 ea buy now, Sydney. No affiliation with seller.

I'm only bottling at present but would be interested in peoples thoughts as a start for a keg system.

are the fittings standard compared to 19 l kegs ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stainless-Steel-Home-Brew-Keg-24-litre-/300852087551?pt=AU_Breweriana&hash=item460c2e8aff

Andrew
I have a couple of these and they are a good size for my set up. They are taller than standard cornies. The posts will take a standard ball lock fitting but are a bit different to cornies, these ones have a male thread and its a PITA to get the poppet out. One the up side they hold an extra 4 or so litres and you dont have to worry about the rubber bases and handles. If I lived close to the seller I would be getting a few of them.

Cheers

Back