• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maheel said:
I ordered one of these as well, I was going to use it in my kettle.
It ain't great - the holes are too big!

mikec said:
I ordered one of these as well, I was going to use it in my kettle.
It ain't great - the holes are too big!
That's unfortunate. Mine should be arriving later this week :(

Are the holes bigger than you'd like, or too big to be useful? Got some callipers by any chance?

treefiddy said:
That's unfortunate. Mine should be arriving later this week :(

Are the holes bigger than you'd like, or too big to be useful? Got some callipers by any chance?
No calipers.
The holes are quite a bit bigger than the ones on my other falsie. I think grains will slip through.

eddy22 said:
I just bought http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181070629795?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_1203
Im pretty sure I just got one of the best bargains I've ever got :beerbang: please some one reassure me it is. I recon I can take the bottle washer and fermenter and sell the capper and heat matt for around $70 for the two. What do you guys recon
I'd keep the capper even if you keg it's good for bottling the extra. Not a bad buy but mate when you consider what all that would cost you brand new.
Takes me back to my first homebrew kit. SWMBO bought it at a garage sale, 3 fermenters, same capper ,mixing paddle, gelatin,caps and heaps of other stuff for $20. She still regrets it.

Haha I bet, yeah I've already got all the stuff, just wanted the bottle washer and another fermenter, pretty good buy though.

Back