• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $3,000 I'd build a hot chick beer fridge. Have two beers on the go, one from each nipple.

50l Stockpot

$120 for 50l stockpot plus $20 postage. $140 all up.Good price?

Depending on the build quality of the pots, that's a pretty good deal.

With some fittings and drilling some holes, adding a pump and pid, you're well on your way to a braumeister clone.

Refridgerated Wine Barrel Triple Tap Beer Keg System Home brew 4x Stainless kegs

This incredible system works perfectly and is a very treasured item, with great reluctance to sell.
We used the 3 tap 3 keg system system to have 1 heavy beer, 1 mid strength beer and 1 alchaholic ginger beer all in one.
3 of the stainless kegs fitt perfectly within this system and are all simply hooked up to the taps. The whole keg just gets plugged into the wall socket.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Refridgerated-W...=item2ec2cc7458

I was thinking of doing that with a wine barrel but decided that it wouldn't be worth it. Good to see it done though.

Is it two stock pots 45. & 50 liter it does say set?

stockpot_set.jpg

Certainly looks like a pair to me!

apart from pulling a fridge apart ya can buy a engel insert and running gear to make ya esky into a proper fridge my last costing was $900 thats ya refrideration sorted

50l Stockpot

$120 for 50l stockpot plus $20 postage. $140 all up.Good price?
I have used pots like this in the kitchen (never for brewing)and I would have to say they are very thin based, handles normally fall off and the quality is not very good . like I said I have never used it for brewing it may be ok for just boiling, but I wouldn't be trying to lift hot liquid with them handles

that is a bargin fish. it cost me heaps more than that to build the one i did and i didnt have to pay for the timber (time spent machining).

Latest posts

Back