• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude recounted had 19kegs so about 31.95 is each pretty good deal wonder if the person who bought them is going to keep them all lol have a massive cool room and have 10 on tap and have 9 for reserves :)

I have a funny feeling it maybe a retailer.

ISO9001 certified by my cousin at factory. Professional finish! Genuine brand! You buy now!
You takes your chances. Looks OK from the descripption.
The only thing I can't see is any timing control, ie; it may switch fridge/heater on/off repeatedly if temperature hovers just at setpoint.

i jumped the gun and bought one of these befor asking but does anyone have any experiance with these temp controllers? i intend to use for fermentation and CC on a fridge. seems alot cheaper than some other plug and play devices

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ME:L:OC:AU:3160

cheers

I've been using one of these for the past 6 months. I've only just moved onto a dual controller from Keg King (yesterday this happened)..

I've found with this one that the temp is slightly out by about 1-2C, but that's easy to compensate. If you're only needing cooling OR heating, then this thing is great. I only need a dual one right now because temps are dropping very low of a night and I don't want to have to worry about getting up and plugging the heat mat in :lol:

i use one too so easy to use and simple main bug bear is no calibration available and i do not like the sensor probe but for $13 who cares? and less ******* around with a STC-1000 too.

Huge 90L Home Brew boil kettle with Italian spiral burner

[post="0"]Brew pot and burner[/post]

Currently on $120

Not sure if link is going to work so sorry if it doesn't as I'm not too sure on how you put links in. Looked like a pretty sweet set up for someone so thought I'd better at least give it a go.

Currently on $120

Not sure if link is going to work so sorry if it doesn't as I'm not too sure on how you put links in. Looked like a pretty sweet set up for someone so thought I'd better at least give it a go.

Brew pot and burner here

You copy the destination link, then in the post tools, click on the picture of the green + and paste the link address and in the second box that appears, you can enter text as you'd like it to appear (as above).

Currently on $120

I was hoping no one posted this cause I am bidding on it :lol:

Latest posts

Back