• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF anyone wants a pot from Balmain I live relativly close and we could probably arange a suitable arrangement for me to pick one up for you.

Saw that.......looks like it supports 12 taps TOO BIG !
I only want to go for an 8 tap font for my new project.

Saw that.......looks like it supports 12 taps TOO BIG !
I only want to go for an 8 tap font for my new project.

It's three separate fonts of 4 taps each, use one and resell the others and you will come out in front !

Batz

Duh........I should look more closely next time :unsure:

Got my Infra Red Non-Contact thermometer today

Ebay Link

Certainly looks the goods

Will test later today to see how accurate it is

Any news on how acurate it is?
I'm interested but it looks a little "cheap" in the picture...

Accuracy: 2 C / 2 C

ouch!

QldKev

Not good enough for the mash, but at 10 pound delivered, it's good enough for the kettle where you just need to know when it's approaching the boil or when the immersion chiller has cooled it sufficiently.

ahh the dodgy herms makes a return.. this was posted awhile ago..

from what I remember people were saying the pump is wrong and the vessels are cut LPG tanks (which is bad)..

Yeah, didn't tickle my fancy but thought someone else might like it?

Not good enough for the mash, but at 10 pound delivered, it's good enough for the kettle where you just need to know when it's approaching the boil or when the immersion chiller has cooled it sufficiently.

yep didn't think about that, also I guess good for quick snapshots for when you are getting the HLT / or BIAB up to temp. Once it's close then you can start using the manual thermometer checks

QldKev

$30 - 50 litres Stainless Kegs :eek:

It looks like they may be legal, is the brewery name stamped over? Hard to be sure from the pictures, if they are that is a killer price, if not then maybe not such a great price!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Stainless-Steel-50L...3#ht_781wt_1091

5 there, Seven Hills NSW. Wish I had more cash/time and I'd pick them all up to onsell without modification at a tidy profit.

Any news on how acurate it is?
I'm interested but it looks a little "cheap" in the picture...

Not yet
Still waitin on my Beerbelly Hopscreen to be made and sent

Accuracy: 2 C / 2 C

ouch!

QldKev

Not accurate enough?
Maybe ya should buy a more expensive one http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Mini-Infrared-Therm...f#ht_2387wt_943

Hang on

Same accuracy for over 10 times the price

My primary use will be my HLT water, so I don't need total accuracy, I do have digital stick thermometer but I've never calibrated it :ph34r:
Probably worse than this one :huh:

Latest posts

Back