• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spotted this bottle tree in Qld $15 buy it now looks like he has two for sale
Someone will be interested for sure,, Not me i have one

Here is the link to Ebay seller

Pickup only... bugger!

Bugger, just tried that but the auctions started and they won't accept it!

5 kegs, fridge, bottle stand, capper, looks like 6 fermenters, regulator, beer gun all for $570!

here

Not a bad price for a good collection of gear.

30L urn. 10A rated, dual elements (1800W and 1200W). Good for HLT or something. And a steal at $115 delivered...

Linky

And there's 6 left!

Is this an auction you have to attend to purchase?

I couldn't see an option to make a bid?

I contacted them via email and you can make absentee bids. Just email them and they'll send you a few forms which you need to fill in. Pick up needs to be done by the Monday following the auction.

Grays online NSW pick up only :angry:

Peristaltic Pumps
Immersion Heaters with contact thermometer
Hotplate magnetic stirrer
Scales
Water filters

Lots of must have things !

http://tinyurl.com/2cz4zoq

Batz

Grays online NSW pick up only :angry:

Peristaltic Pumps
Immersion Heaters with contact thermometer
Hotplate magnetic stirrer
Scales
Water filters

Lots of must have things !

http://tinyurl.com/2cz4zoq

Batz
looks cool.....geiger counters as well

I can just imagine the AHB Post - What's the best way to remove Radiation - :lol:

30L urn. 10A rated, dual elements (1800W and 1200W). Good for HLT or something. And a steal at $115 delivered...

Linky

And there's 6 left!

Not a bad starting point if you want to try AG out cheaply. However, I bought one of these a while ago and both elements died within a few brews. I know BjornJ had issuees with this urn as well. I ended up upgrading to a 40L Birko. IMHO, I'd skip this and go straight to a 40L Birko. It much easier for big batches and should last. You might find you end up spending $100 now then pay for the Birko anyway in a few months...

Back