• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, now that's $1.00 per 100gm......50c below Craftbrewers price.

Someone will want them I bet, oh and thanks for the well wishes :lol:

Batz
Ah, I glanced at it thinking $15 per 100g. Thought there was some wishful thinking/selling going on.

Ah, I glanced at it thinking $15 per 100g. Thought there was some wishful thinking/selling going on.

I'll chuck in a Batz Brewery sticker as well for that price :lol: :p

Someone in Townsville might snap them up at $1.00 per 100gm, I believe he likes them.

Batz

Now, now that's $1.00 per 100gm......50c below Craftbrewers price.

Someone will want them I bet, oh and thanks for the well wishes :lol:

Batz

Well your undercutting my Saaz and Cluster :ph34r:

I'll chuck in a Batz Brewery sticker as well for that price :lol: :p

Someone in Townsville might snap them up at $1.00 per 100gm, I believe he likes them.

Batz

You'll get knocked over in the rush from the Micro Breweries :rolleyes: .

yeah, it might have a nice seafood flavour.

I would assume it can't get a boil, it's probably a 92 Deg urn, which is fine for coffee and tea.

Chinese "stainless" steel, eh? No thanks.
Where do you reckon most of the stainless steel you buy has been made? Sheffield? Toledo? Not likely.

They appear to have made substantial efforts to meet design standards, and have them tested and certified before commission. This would be worth every cent of the $35k asking price.

25 litre containers that look perfect to use a No Chill Cubes

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...1#ht_500wt_1154
screenshot20100122at713.png

They've been used to hold Vinegar, so I presume they're 'food grade'. Don't know if they're HDPE. Spoke with the guy selling them (based in Gosford) and he says they're definitely OK to 70C and used by local homebrewers up there.

They get 100 of these a week and just sell them off at $4 each to make a few extra bob.

He's heading to Gladesville on Tuesday if anyone wants to contact through ebay. I can't get out there and unfortunately the postage costs make them a bit less of a bargain given their size - he reckoned they were more than they cost at ?Kmart? wherever? if you have to pay full postage.

Just thought I'd share. Any pointers on Eastern Sydney no chill cubes welcomed or anyone out that way and heading back into the City grab us a few? I figure they'd be perfect for grain storage too? Cheers.

And there went my "ridiculously cheap my kegsonlegs gas bottle and reg on eBay" Xmas present to myself hahahaha

I both love and hate this thread lol

Good luck to the winner!

( PS I am a set a price and bid in the last minute sorta guy, was in with a chance until this post lol)

Merry Xmas

i won that item, sorry bec26!

Back