• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you went to the supplier a 20 foot container full of kegs from Shandong would probably be cheaper than 60 k.

No middle man Bulk Buy........... <_<

Cheap keg and brew kit:

3 x kegs (worth $150- 240)
2 x fermenters (worth $40+)
1 x drip tray (Worth 50+)
1 x beer gun (Worth $50 +)
1 x tap (not listed but in the photo Worth $40+)
1 x reg (Harris by the look - Worth $50 +)
- Some hose ($20??)
- and 2 cans of goo ($5??)

Buy it now $270 (worth atleast $400+), pick up BORONIA HIEGHTS QUEENSLAND.

Someone jump on this!!!

Link

EDIT: Prices next to items are my guess on value of each item...

Maybe buy thier bunkbeds for when you have a pissup and mates are over :p

A bit for everyone here....

Fridgemate already wired up and in a housing. Good for $60.Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Here

Cheap beer tap. Brand new

Here

BRAND NEW Chest freezer. $250. Cranebrook, New South Wales, Australia
Linky

Chest freezer. Buy it now $60. Parramatta
Link needs re-gassing but would make a cheap freezer

Chest Freezer. 200l (I think). Sunbury, Victoria, Australia $200 Buy it now
Link

Chest Freezer. Large, old and rusty. Currently $10 Gembrook, Victoria, Australia
Linky

Chest Freezer. Brisvegas. only $20 at the moment
Link

Chest freezer. Buy it now $60. Parramatta
Link needs re-gassing but would make a cheap freezer
:excl: Avoid this moron like the plague! :excl:

See his previous feedback comments, plus look at the amount of times he's attempted to sell this freezer before. More importantly, look at the results of the finished listings.

I sent him a message the last time this item was listed. My message asked (politely) how long it had been since the freezer had been switched off, and why he thought it needed regassing or a new compressor?

His reply (verbatim): "gee tim your smart in the diuscription it sais freezer does not work duh" :angry:

The fact that his contact details are posted all over a few of his other listings is tempting me to do something I know I shouldn't. :eek:

Tim

Hmmm that could be a good idea...the feedback is rather worrying.

I have asked him the same question as Phrak to see what answer he gives....just for shits n giggles

EDIT: Reply was

Q: When was the freezer last on and why do you think it needs new gas?

A: it was on last week and i had it looked at

- sonofburke

Anyway if anyone does deal with this guy just be careful

Hmm... apparently you're meant to eat the stuff :icon_vomit:

Hi all,

Been brewing for a while, but I am looking at getting into the kegging side of things (yes...bottles finally wore me down).
Living in the ACT at the moment and sourced a couple of prices for keg systems locally (ie. 2 corny's, reg etc) and they are upwards of $400! Bit steep for me..;)
I have seen a couple of keg deals on ebay, and wanted to see what you more experienced folk thought of them? Or the dealers for that matter?

Links:
Kegging Company Ebay
Keg Connections

Although I haven't bought anything from this guy, 2 guys at work have bought from him and apparently he's (Ray) a good bloke.
He's located at Rooty Hill and operates out of his garage. Tell him the Aristocrat boys sent you and I'm sure he'll sort you with a good price.
Otherwise try Ross at Craftbrewer (Sponsers above), good prices and I can't speak highly enough of his customer service!

60 or 80 Litre Urn (seller unsure) - Pickup Mitchim

I have been searching for so long for one of these and if I were in the area would have kept this a secret :)

60 or 80 Litre Urn (seller unsure) - Pickup Mitchim

I have been searching for so long for one of these and if I were in the area would have kept this a secret :)

your a proper legend by not keeping it secret. I have put my bid in!

Play nice now boys, if i get this my brewery is almost complete! :chug:

Good luck Fents, I hope it goes to a good home! I just wish for once a ripper of a bargin like this would pop up in Newcastle.

Couple of stainless steel pots

Stainless Pots

Would be good for 2 brewers to split and you both have your Kettles and HLT, shame its in brisbane. By my calculations theres a 90L, 68L, 49L, 31L and a 19L.

Twenty

Has anyone just purchased 200 secondhand Kegs?
The Kegs have been withdrawn from the Bickfords Auction run by Grays in Adelaide. :(

your a proper legend by not keeping it secret. I have put my bid in!

Play nice now boys, if i get this my brewery is almost complete! :chug:

Fents, and others, a few simple calculations indicate that the Urn is (at most) 40Ltr capacity (not 60 - 80Ltr as the auction boldly claims).
I'd be bidding if it was indeed 60+Ltrs!!! (Looks like a good 40Ltr urn if this is what you're after).

20 x 20ltr Mayo buckets

6ee2_2.JPG

Latest posts

Back