• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler alert: It was me!

I can't wait to get my hands on it. And huge appreciation to all the forum members who made comments / criticisms of the different types of taps out there.

I will post a reply in that thread once I clean my Andale kit and get her running.

MOD: I had edited the comment by wealsy22, and I'm hiding the two comments by Dan`. I have no issue if a separate welding thread is created, and this issue is discussed amicably. That will deal with the off topic issue. For both the members involved - I want this on topic and no more abuse, including via PM. If there are any abusive PM, you can report these and the mods will deal with/discuss these. Any more, and suspensions will be handed out.

nosco said:
Would this fit on a regular bottle ie keg king or similar?
yea, they should all be type30 i think the connection is called. some fire extinguishers have the same fitting as well

Not really eBay or Gumtree, but at reverse garbage here in Marrickville,there are about a dozen talking dispensers for $8 ea.

H0U5ECAT said:
Not really eBay or Gumtree, but at reverse garbage here in Marrickville,there are about a dozen talking dispensers for $8 ea.
A while back the maker was giving a $30 refund after they announced they would be discontinuing the Tapking. There's a thread here somewhere with the email address to make your claim. Might be inactive now.

Not sure if people are aware, but you might have an eBay discount coupon for use before June 30th:

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/254429

"Targeted offer, check your eBay account (bottom of My eBay account summary) to see if you have received an offer (some received $25 off $75 spend, $15 off $50 spend or no offer at all). Users with inactive/low activity accounts are probably more likely to receive an offer."

Back