• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O-beer-wan-kenobi said:
Pt 100 with dis connectable probe. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RTD-PT100-Temperature-Sensors-1-2-NPT-w-Telfon-Cable-and-Detachable-Connector-/380986943005?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item58b497661d&_uhb=1

Handy if you need to remove the probe for cleaning etc.
Looks like a cheap version of the Auber type with shielded cable. Anyone tried them out?
I asked about these a while ago and I cant remenber who replied but they said they needed re soldering.no bug deal but work fine

O-beer-wan-kenobi said:
Pt 100 with dis connectable probe. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RTD-PT100-Temperature-Sensors-1-2-NPT-w-Telfon-Cable-and-Detachable-Connector-/380986943005?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item58b497661d&_uhb=1

Handy if you need to remove the probe for cleaning etc.
Looks like a cheap version of the Auber type with shielded cable. Anyone tried them out?
I asked about these a while ago and I cant remenber who replied but they said they needed re soldering.no bug deal but work fine

dave81 said:
Will these 50mm probes fit into the perpendicular (middle) hole of a 1/2" tee, as you can do with the Auberins 1.5" probe?

looks similar to the one I've got, but cheaper.

I'd say they're all made in the same factory and just sold at different prices depending on where you go.

mofox1 said:
Will these 50mm probes fit into the perpendicular (middle) hole of a 1/2" tee, as you can do with the Auberins 1.5" probe?
Not % 100 sure but from memory having seen the tee piece im guessing not, unless you put it in the straight section and made the wort turn the corner(if you want to do that)

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/wifeykins08/m.html?item=281432515321&hash=item4186af62f9&pt=AU_Barware&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

$_12.JPG

Brew Jacket with Vest – Brew Jacket Thermal Lined – Fleecy Jacket: · All home brewers know the importance of maintaining a warm environment of their home brew while it is fermenting. · Our brew jacket is made from thermal lined material to help maintain your brews temperature on colder days/nights. · In cold climate areas it is suggested to use the brew jacket along with a heat mat as there are no actual heating elements in these jackets. · Complete with elastic top to hold firmly in place. · Also has a split at the bottom to allow for the barrels tap. · Will fit a plastic fermenter barrel from 23L up to 30L. Approximate measurements of fermenter used to make the jackets = Diameter around middle of fermenter 97cm ( 38"). Height to neck of fermenter 43cm (17")· Handmade in Australia by Sandy a Non Smoker. If If multiple jackets are ordered may be eligible for combined postage

for the formal occasion home brewer :)

Maheel said:
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/wifeykins08/m.html?item=281432515321&hash=item4186af62f9&pt=AU_Barware&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Brew Jacket with Vest – Brew Jacket Thermal Lined – Fleecy Jacket: · All home brewers know the importance of maintaining a warm environment of their home brew while it is fermenting. · Our brew jacket is made from thermal lined material to help maintain your brews temperature on colder days/nights. · In cold climate areas it is suggested to use the brew jacket along with a heat mat as there are no actual heating elements in these jackets. · Complete with elastic top to hold firmly in place. · Also has a split at the bottom to allow for the barrels tap. · Will fit a plastic fermenter barrel from 23L up to 30L. Approximate measurements of fermenter used to make the jackets = Diameter around middle of fermenter 97cm ( 38"). Height to neck of fermenter 43cm (17")· Handmade in Australia by Sandy a Non Smoker. If If multiple jackets are ordered may be eligible for combined postage

for the formal occasion home brewer :)
She is a gem that Sandy! CWA is very proud...

Latest posts

Back