• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
citymorgue2 said:
I sent him an ebay message stating that I assume a blowy from his missus is incl for the price as its cheaper to buy them new. Im an arsehole tonight
Obviously the blowy is off the table as he's dropped his starting price. Now only $20 for four cans of really old goo.

8-ball said:
what do you mean by that punkin :D

Nothing offensive mate, just to say it's customary to declare you are the seller. It has the side benifit of allowing people to negotiate direct with you outside of the gumtre/ebay sites too :)

punkin said:
Nothing offensive mate, just to say it's customary to declare you are the seller. It has the side benifit of allowing people to negotiate direct with you outside of the gumtre/ebay sites too :)
No offence taking punkin I thought that might be what you were meaning
I am the seller it is a shameless plug
More info on it is its an ex military shipper for cold foods that I bought from a disposals store for a fair bit more than I am offering it for

Tell me about it. I was thinking about bidding but went to the shed for a bit and missed it.

Not ebay, but

If anyone likes that Hickory Hollow Smoked Sauce from Woolwoths it's now discontinued so is being sold off. I love the stuff, it's about the only smoked chilli sauce I can get locally. It's being cleared out up here at just $2.99 a bottle.

Not ebay, but

If anyone likes that Hickory Hollow Smoked Sauce from Woolwoths it's now discontinued so is being sold off. I love the stuff, it's about the only smoked chilli sauce I can get locally. It's being cleared out up here at just $2.99 a bottle.

Barbeques Galore stock a smokey chili tomato sauce that is pretty tasty. Only mildly hot, but nice and smokey.
It's got a picture of a frill neck lizard on the front.

Worth your try.

Latest posts

Back