• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont quite see it...... Or is that glacier called satan?

Edit: I see what I'm missing is the part where it says its not the actual photo...

I believe its already been stated in this thread that it's customary to declare you're the seller.

OzPaleAle said:
I dont quite see it...... Or is that glacier called satan?

Edit: I see what I'm missing is the part where it says its not the actual photo...

The peculiar thing is that the picture he took on that fateful day didn't actually look anything like this one. This is just a tribute.

54L glass demijohns in mangrove mountain nsw on gumtree. Can't copy the link on my phone sorry. $80 each with basket, bung etc. seem decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snaplock taps, Melbourne http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/vvildcat/m.html?item=161151730970&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Lancer and Andale DA type, some with nice handles, $35 each BIN. Filthy as hell but they should clean up real nice. I believe they are all stainless?

Watch out for the Andale Floryte pics in one of the Lancer listings. I'm taking the Florytes so you'll be getting the Lancer (in the last pic).

I scored a font from this seller recently - pickup was from the old Pugg Mahones in Melbourne CBD. He prefers office hours or soon after.

i use these at work. fill with anfo and blow stuff up. problem usually is that they have a welded elbow on the bottom and a positive pressure seal for the top. And they are usually 250 to 500kg.occasionally 750kg. But if you want to charge three to eightheadings a shift then these are your guys.

djar007 said:
i use these at work. fill with anfo and blow stuff up. problem usually is that they have a welded elbow on the bottom and a positive pressure seal for the top. And they are usually 250 to 500kg.occasionally 750kg. But if you want to charge three to eightheadings a shift then these are your guys.
Where do I sign up!

Back