• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
djar007 said:
One for the investor. My wife didnt seem that impressed when I pitched it. Luckily I guess.
Brew By U business for sale.

Gumtree Link
Paraphrasing... "How about you buy this awesome investment, so awesome that I didn't bother to get it off the ground, but trust me you are saving a LOT of money!"

There is a lot more to it than the equipment, you will need to register the business, find a premises, do inventory, other costs, staff, etc. Did this guy not think of the whole picture?

Edak said:
Paraphrasing... "How about you buy this awesome investment, so awesome that I didn't bother to get it off the ground, but trust me you are saving a LOT of money!"

There is a lot more to it than the equipment, you will need to register the business, find a premises, do inventory, other costs, staff, etc. Did this guy not think of the whole picture?
And This "In this concept there is really no need to know anything about beer just that it tastes good."
Yep that make sense. :unsure:
Nev

I liked the part where he tried to sell something for $110k, and couldn't be bothered to post a photo.

vortex said:
I liked the part where he tried to sell something for $110k, and couldn't be bothered to post a photo.
And the fact he did it on his iPhone :) love ya work....

Kegs this guy has a few going all starting at 99 cents. Start bidding Hervey Bay residents.

serious looking coldroom
Cold room/fridge http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kedron/miscellaneous-goods/cold-room-fridge/1018707118

Professionally made to last forever Hales and Lunn Pty Ltd Perfect for any catering company! can store drinks, fruit and vege, meat, etc. On 4 roll wheels - Dimension = 1120 x 600 x 1710 mm - Cold room panels thickness = 50mm - 14 shelves = 1 shelf = 740 x 500mm - 2 Fan coolers built in the ceiling of the freezer - Digital temperature indicator - 2 years old - Approximately 175 kg Pick up only. Contact if you would like to inspect it. Price can be negotiated.

Latest posts

Back