• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly - I would have "bought it now" if I didn't already have a MyKegOnLegs cylinder.
Even with shipping ($25), it's still cheap for a new 3.5kg CO2 bottle.
...though not sure what an adapter for attaching a regulator would cost...

I think from memory that the correct trigger mechanism that fits a Harris 601 cost me $15 new.

I can't imagine any shipping company touching it if it isn't empty though...

I think you're right Fester. I don't think Aus post would touch it, and I know Toll Priority won't without all sorts of fuss. Maybe he's planning on sending it on the sly...............I'm very curious though....

Home maker chest freezer

here

I think he is dreaming about the RRP.... especially following the Kmart sale.

Pok

Is there a new fresh wort company on the market?

Linky

And a fully bombed up fermentation fridge...

Another Linky
Festa.

**** Is it just me, or is everyone having trouble with the ebay links from this post? ****

Fess.

Can't access any links on this page. eBay sends a message instead.

WJ

Brand New 3.5kg Chubb CO2 Fire extinguisher in NSW. $110 Buy-It-Now.

Link

Grabbed it, thanks guys. I'll be picking it up, hopefully soon depending on when the seller gets back to me. I'll let you know what the fittings etc are.

Picked up my extinguisher last night, the seller has another one identical for sale HERE - 3.5kg Chubb CO2 cylinder.
I'll need an adaptor to fit it to my reg (as expected) and I won't need it for a few months yet anyway until the Supagas rental is up but it looks the goods and I'm happy for $110. :)

Picked up my extinguisher last night, the seller has another one identical for sale HERE - 3.5kg Chubb CO2 cylinder.
I'll need an adaptor to fit it to my reg (as expected) and I won't need it for a few months yet anyway until the Supagas rental is up but it looks the goods and I'm happy for $110. :)

KGB , can I just make sure I've got this right .Your using the extinguisher with adapter to charge your keg setup? Same grade CO2 etc and can you still get it charged at BOC?any idea on price to charge it up as I have one same size .

buster

You wouldn't bother taking it to BOC to get charged, I doubt they'd touch it - they generally only touch their own bottles. Usually have to go to a fire extinguisher refiller. There are a couple of threads discussing the use of extinguishers, do a search and have a squiz. LOTS of discussion....:)

Latest posts

Back