• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wouldn't bother taking it to BOC to get charged, I doubt they'd touch it - they generally only touch their own bottles. Usually have to go to a fire extinguisher refiller. There are a couple of threads discussing the use of extinguishers, do a search and have a squiz. LOTS of discussion....:)

Buster: What he said ^^ :)

Pretty much everything I've read says that there is no difference between "industrial" CO2 and "food grade" CO2, right down to blokes who used to work at filling places and filled both from the same master tank.
Do a search for "fire extinguisher" like domonsura said, there's a couple of good threads.

1 bbl (US Beer Barrel) = 117.3 litres

Buster: What he said ^^ :)

Pretty much everything I've read says that there is no difference between "industrial" CO2 and "food grade" CO2, right down to blokes who used to work at filling places and filled both from the same master tank.
Do a search for "fire extinguisher" like domonsura said, there's a couple of good threads.

Thanks guys , am on my way .

So Phil, how do we get it here and where shall we install it? Perhaps move to the country and find a suitable building to house the brew pub, now if only those damn lotto numbers would come up

So Phil, how do we get it here and where shall we install it? Perhaps move to the country and find a suitable building to house the brew pub, now if only those damn lotto numbers would come up

details details details :rolleyes:

If phil cleaned out his garage it would probably fit in there.
:lol: :lol:

Picked up my extinguisher last night, the seller has another one identical for sale HERE - 3.5kg Chubb CO2 cylinder.
I'll need an adaptor to fit it to my reg (as expected) and I won't need it for a few months yet anyway until the Supagas rental is up but it looks the goods and I'm happy for $110. :)
Good stuff KGB.
Glad it went to a good home(brew) home, and for a song too @ $110!

Back