• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want an air guitar owned by the very best, most sexual non existant fake real person ever? Want the proceeds to go to the Royal Childrens Hospital? Well bid on item #111388295502 on eBay now!

Dead serious, all proceeds going to the Royal Childrens Hospital in Melb. Mate started this as a joke, but he is fair dinkum :)

Donske said:
So that'll definitely fit on the Perlick shanks mate? If so I'll bid on it, need a new tap and brewing a lot of stouts lately.
It is a standard faucet fitting, I have all perlicks on my setup

Bridges said:
Just out of curiosity, how accurate are the 3" inch dial thermometers that are incorporated into the tap setup as per this one??
I mean do you get an accurate reading from thermometers positioned there?? Would I get an accurate enough reading if one was installed on my mash kettle??

DU99 said:
I have one of these for sparging my BM into.
They are good for this purpose but I wouldnt put a gas flame under one as the bottom is very thin as are the sides.
Would be OK as a mash tun or a kettle with an electric element.

You get what you pay for. :)

Latest posts

Back