• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ebayed the shit out of this..

Capture.JPG

Serious Hop storage imminent B)

:icon_chickcheers:

:icon_offtopic: just for hops

:icon_offtopic: Not only hops mate, I want to start keeping an extra Liter or so of Wort from each brew for starters that match the brew, My little fridge freezer is maxxed out with pellets and I'll be screwed for storage if/when I get a bunch of cones on the Backyard Hop plants (+ the imminent US Sales) so to a degree it's just future proofing my storage capacity.

and just to bring it back to topic

Retro Kegs - Buxton Vic

:icon_cheers:

I had one like that it was about 3 degs out at mash temp. But was random at different temps to my lab thermometer. although I broke that and just use stc1000 now lol prob just about as bad as them probes

CORNELIUS KEG PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE Melbourne

ALSO

Boiler 40/50 LITRES Frankston

I've got one of these. ~250 L of BIAB batches and still going strong. It would be a great bit of equipment from anyone looking to go all-grain.
Just be careful of spraying water around the place, it looks as if mains power goes straight into the element from the bottom and there are a couple of bare connections on mine. They don't make 'em like they used to ;)

Franks

I compared one of these to a hospital grade thermometer and there was a fair bit of difference...

Mind you, ive used it on its own for about 10 batches and the beer has worked out awesome anyway so read into that what you like :)

Accuracy:0.0 to 80 (1 degC), other range (5-10 degC)

probably still more accurate than the milk frothing thermometer that I've been using.

Latest posts

Back