• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think them pads would be slow for a fridge, I was looking at getting the ceramic light bulbs for reptiles but from memory they where about 100w so not sure 7w will do much but it may be alright. I got a heating mat for free and that works its not the fastest but you rather it heat slow then fast and over shoot and kick the fridge back in. Not sure the wattage though prob around 30w at a guess.

I think them pads would be slow for a fridge, I was looking at getting the ceramic light bulbs for reptiles but from memory they where about 100w so not sure 7w will do much but it may be alright. I got a heating mat for free and that works its not the fastest but you rather it heat slow then fast and over shoot and kick the fridge back in. Not sure the wattage though prob around 30w at a guess.

Thanks Kelby,

I'll give the heater a go and see how it works. If it's no good I'll organise something else.

I have a couple of Bearded Dragons at home (No, I'm not talking about the wife and mother in-law) that I can use the heat pad with if it doesn't suit the ferm fridge.

rsz_20120304_175748.jpg

dunno about the brewery itself but love the bottle filler being throw in for free. coud help explain why every beer ive had from the brewery was infected cat piss.

I gave em a run for their my money :lol: .... but 3 at once was a bit much, they would have killed me if they could have knocked me out for sure... I was am lucky Ive got a thick skull...

BELMONT WA SUCKS - BEWARE THE LOCALS

Hey... them's fighting words. Im sending the boys around!

and why not? some local might want them also so i call dibs.

What do you reckon? Would be ok to work in my fermenting fridge with my fridgemate wouldn't they??.... seems ok

Reptile heat pads work fine, I've been using for a few years now without any issues in a fridge using an STC-1000.

Happily maintains 18C during the chilly Adelaide Hills winter with my fridge sitting in a shed with the outside temperature near freezing.

Latest posts

Back