• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just picked up 10 doz of these... Excellent condition and all in milk crates... they are not the large tallies but more like 660mls... all crown tops and fit 16 to a crate nicely... a little dust but stored upside down so not massive amounts of gunk inside like the last lot I scored off a friend.

The guy picked them up off his father in law last year and just wants to get rid of them... negotiable on price.

Just picked up 10 doz of these... Excellent condition and all in milk crates... they are not the large tallies but more like 660mls... all crown tops and fit 16 to a crate nicely... a little dust but stored upside down so not massive amounts of gunk inside like the last lot I scored off a friend.

The guy picked them up off his father in law last year and just wants to get rid of them... negotiable on price.

Good to see someone made use of them :icon_cheers:

I know it's not ebay, but in Kmart Burwood they have their Coopers Stout cans marked down to $6.00 ea.

Back